Thursday, May 1, 2014

Everything happen for a reason.

My friend once told me that Allah knows what He doing and when He puts you in a situation, you must know Allah SWT sees the best in you and Allah has put you there for a reason.He sure will not whim to put you in a situation.Allah gives us test when He miss us because we will be close to God when we are in trouble.And sometime we do not realize that Allah has give us guidance to us so we can return to Him because He is merciful and loving.There must have the wisdom behind the tests given by Allah S.W.T. Allah says: “And whatever of blessings and good things you have, it is from Allah. Then, when harm touches you, unto Him you cry aloud for help.” Allah  says: “And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: “If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings); but if you are thankless ), verily My punishment is indeed severe.Allah  also says: “Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying), I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me.

No comments: